In order to better understand the role of religious books in the book industry, we researched, analyzed, and compiled 14 religious book sales figure statistics.
Sales revenue from religious books in the US
- As of 2020, the religious book sales have reached a total revenue of 667.2 million dollars
- 2020 marks the third year that the sales of religious books have surpassed 600 milion
- Since 2012, sales revenue for religious books has increased 15.17% as of 2020
|Year||Sales revenue in millions of US dollars|
[first 11 months]
How many copies of religious books have been printed?
As of 2015, the Guinness Book of World Records estimated that there have been:
- 5 billion copies of the Bible printed
- 800 million copies of the Quran printed
- 120 million copies of the Book of Mormon